Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Weight loss Begins Now.

10/16/13

 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my weight loss story!

Today marks the day I start blogging my weight loss journey. I wanted to do something to keep my accountable and motivated. What better way to do that then to have people see my weekly progress as I go. I have no excuse anymore and I refuse to let my weight hold me back in life.

 

I Will No Longer Be Defined By My Weight!

 

 

What am I doing for my weight loss?

I started on the last week of September by joining Loseit, an Internet site/app that keeps track of your daily calories. I am really enjoying this particular app because it gives you the ability to join groups, gain friends, and do challenges. These things help to keep my motivated. So far I am down 8lbs in 3wks.

I will be doing weekly video updates (so that you can actually see my progress) and posts here and there if I think something needs to be said before then. Please feel free to comment or give me some words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment